LiliBeauty

Feedback

• Avatar D Nair ★★★★★ a month ago
    Beautiful customer service. Nana is so warm-hearted. Great skin care advice. She has very good knowledge and experience. … More Loved the bindweesel treatment and facial scrub, can see good difference in skin. She did a perfect eyebrow of mine.Happy with lilly beauty .
  • Avatar Sandra Sandra ★★★★★ 2 months ago
    Nana is an expert, I went for micro blading and after looking at pictures and comments of my friends we chose the hair stroke … More technique. Eyebrows look natural, elegant makeup for a long period of time.
    Thank you Nana for your precious advices, your positive attitude and smile made my first PMU experience being a success.
  • Avatar Tessa Koning ★★★★★ 2 months ago
    Had a facial and back/neck massage. It was delicious! She is a very nice woman and knows what she is doing and what she is … More talking about. Next time!
  • Avatar Ana Maria ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    Kijk er altijd naar uit om naar Nana te gaan. Super leuke sfeer, ontspannend, en Nana is de beste! Erg deskundig met gezichtsbehandelingen … More en wenbrauwen. Zie echt dat mijn huid zachter en beter wordt. Bedankt en tot snel LiliBeauty.
  • Avatar Ashley van den Berg ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    Vandaag een behandeling gehad bij Nana. Nana is erg deskundig en verteld ook wat ze aan het doen is. Nana is een super lieve … More vrouw, die echt de tijd voor je neemt. Ik kijk nu al uit naar mijn volgende behandeling!
  • Avatar Sonja Martinovic ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    I've had a connective tissue massage at LiliBeauty a few times now and I see really great results. My acne scars and … More pigmentation spots are much less and my skin is tighter. After having had so many painful treatments, this is a relief. My face just glows! Highly recommended if you want to see results quickly and also wonderfully relaxing.
  • Avatar Judessa Zwaan ★★★★★ 3 months ago
    Got my eyebrows done at Lili yesterday. Very happy and very sweet woman.
  • Avatar melissa koot ★★★★★ 4 months ago
    Super hospitable, pleasant woman. Super beautiful eyebrows ❤️
  • Avatar Grigory Posypay ★★★★★ a year ago
    So far, the only place in The Netherlands to get Ultrasonic Skin Scrubber facial (the real one)!
    For dummies:
    Look to the
    … More mirror. Imagine all your blackheads gone - all at ones, gently and pain-free. With personalised advise and at affordable price. Now, book your appointment and enjoy the royal service.
  • Avatar Dr. Naira Grigoryan-Winkler ★★★★★ a year ago
    The best Beauty Salon that one ever knows. Everything was nice. I can only recommend !!! 👌👍